Dr. Lee is a board certified pediatrician who has been treating children and teens with concussions for almost a decade. After caring for thousands of patients with concussions, he developed an innovative treatment for the management of concussions which now has been widely adopted across the country. He has written many articles on concussions and is a sought after speaker in the United States and Europe.
He is trained in ImPACT Neurocognitive Testing and also certified by the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center as a Credentialed ImPACT Consultant (CIC) and is a member of the Connecticut Concussion Task Force.
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics, 1971
- Member Connecticut Chapter, American Academy Pediatric, 1988 – present (Chairman Committee of Sports Medicine 1990-1995)
- Member, Society of Adolescent Medicine, 1980
- Charter Member, American Medical Society of Sports Medicine, 1992, member – present
- Founding Member, Greater Bridgeport IPA, 1977; Chairman, 1988 – 1989, Vice Chairman, 1991; Chairman, 1995 – 2002
- Member, Fairfield County Medical Association, 1975 – present
- Member, Connecticut State Medical Society, 1975 – present
- Member, Committee on the Medical Aspects of Sports, 1988 – present
- Chairman, Committee on the Medical Aspects of Sports 2003 – present
- Editor, Connecticut Sports Med, 2003 – present
- Founding Member Connecticut Concussion Task Force